- Cardiff Muslim Primary School was established as a voluntary project with just 10 pupils.
- Purchased and moved to current school building.
- High School working group was formed to plan the expansion into years 7 - 13.
- ESTYN 'Good' report with many 'Outstanding' features.
- Primary School at full capacity of 140; waiting list of 70+ pupils.
- Site identified- a large, modern building able to accommodate both the existing Primary and new High School.
- Fundraising campaign to raise investment needed to purchase and move to new site.